Safe-Vehicle.com is an online VIN check tool that uses fast searching technology to generate accurate reports regarding a vehicle’s history. Each report generated by Safe-Vehicle.com allows you answer any questions you may have about a car and its history from the site’s extensive data. All of which is compiled from a number of official sources and commercially available information This includes NMVTIS (National Motor Vehicle Title Information System), state Departments of Motor Vehicles, Insurance Records, state police records, and more.
Nearly every kind of vehicle is recorded within the site’s database; this includes cars, trucks, sports vehicles, motorcycles, and motorhomes. Some information may also be available for certain trailers, toy boxes, and campers. However, it is important to note that if the vehicle is classified as a classic vehicle or was made before 1981, then it is not included in the database.
- Provides information from reliable sources. Safe-Vehicle.com generates reports from official sources which includes the U.S. government title and salvage history. The site also has access to more than 40 million insurance total loss claims, junk and salvage records, and other accredited sources.
- Easy to use. Using the tool is quick and easy to use. Search-Vehicle.com utilizes a clean and simple interface so anyone can use it.
- Affordable. Using the tool requires only a one-time payment of $19.99. No recurring charges are given.
- Readily available technical support. The site provides readily available technical support to help you navigate the site and its tools.
- Widely used. Since its inception, Safe-Vehicle.com is proud to announce that they are serving more than 300,000 satisfied customers around the world.
- Limited information in some states. About 96 percent of U.S. vehicles are included in the National Motor Vehicle Title Information System although availability of information is limited for vehicles registered in:
- Rhode Island;
- Vermont; and
- The District of Columbia
- Limited information on certain cars. Information about cars that were manufactured before 1981 or cars that are labeled as a “classic vehicle” are not included in the database.
Should you get it?
With only a one time payment of $19.99, Safe-Vehicle.com ensures that users get a comprehensive report regarding on a vehicle’s entire history without waiting around for too long. If you would like a report that comes from reliable sources then Safe-Vehicle.com is the tool for you.