Reds-Vintage-Parts.com is an online retail shop that specializes in providing parts and supplies for several older vehicles. The shop mainly emphasizes on engine parts. The shop has been building engines since 1959 and has since worked on several car models such as Model A, Flathead Ford, and more modern Fords since 1955.
Upon visiting the site, clients will have a chance to browse through the shop’s different items which are placed in a separate web page where it is arranged based on your car’s model. Other than the shop, the site also offers technical tips and articles that are sure to help vintage car owners navigate around their car’s parts better.
To learn more about the site and its content, visit the shop at Reds-Vintage-Parts.com or contact them at (707) 964-3230. For clients who want to visit the shop, the Red’s Vintage Shop is also conveniently located just off Highway One near Fort Bragg, California.
- Hosts complete set of parts. Red’s Vintage Parts has a fairly complete engine shop including a crankshaft grinder, balancer, rod machine, head shop, and supporting equipment.
- Covers vintage models. The shop specializes in covering vintage car models that have been a staple in the American market since its inception.
- Easy-to-navigate. Upon visiting the site, users will find it easy to find what item they are looking for since the site utilizes a user-friendly interface where each item is arranged carefully.
- Not always online or on the phone. The shop is run by two people (Red and Marilyn) who may not always be online or on the phone to cater to your concerns or inquiries. Nevertheless, feel free to contact them the shop at (707) 964-3230 and they will respond as soon as possible.
- Not for everyone. Clients who have new car models may not be able to find what they are looking for here and must find another alternative.
Should You Get It?
Reds-Vintage-Parts.com is an online retail shop that specializes in providing car parts for vintage Ford models. The shop specifically emphasizes on engine parts where it can vary from brand new items to slightly used.
If you are a vintage car collector or are currently riding a classic model and would like to find a reliable shop for specific engine parts, Red’s Vintage Parts is definitely a site worth looking in to. Visit the site today at Reds-Vintage-Parts.com to learn which product best suits your needs.