Racingjunk.com is the largest online classified ads for motorsports where users can buy, sell, or trade performance motorsports products and services. Some of these items can range from race cars, hot rods & classics, engines or engine parts, trailers, and even RVs. The company currently has over 850.000 registered users where an average of 2 million monthly visitors come to buy, sell, and trade online.
Racingjunk is not just limited to buying, selling, and trading. Some visitors who are looking to browse around can also read the latest news about the industry and search for tech tips given by professionals. Racingjunk aims to become the number 1 accessible site that connects racing and performance enthusiasts and professionals online.
Additionally, the site offers low cost memberships complete with added benefits for individual sellers. It also offers pricing packages for business looking to sell their products to a wider audience as well as advertising packages to help sellers target their products to online visitors.
- Offers buying, selling, and trading options. Users and visitors can buy, sell, and trade vehicles or other motorsports products and accessories online.
- Offers customized search. Looking for a particular model? The site offers an advanced search option for visitors who have a specific idea in mind.
- Offers giveaways. The website regularly posts contests or giveaways which allows visitors the chance to win a product that is normally at a high price. Each contest also comes with a countdown timer, signaling visitors on when the contest ends.
- Has a variety of options on its online shop. Racing junk also has an online shop consisting of apparel and collectibles that are perfect gifts for your racing junkie relatives, friends, and acquaintances.
- Requires vehicle knowledge. People who are not familiar racing cars, engines, and other car models and types may not be able to benefit much from this site. However, casual racing fans may benefit from the tips provided by experts on the site.
Should you get it?
What makes Racingjunk different from other online car dealerships is the fact that it provides a wider range of products up for sale. The site also encourages users to build their own business and determine the kind of price they want to sell their items for. Racing junk is also far more interactive than regular car dealership sites because sellers and interested buyers can directly communicate with one other without a middleman.
Whether you are a racing enthusiast, a casual motorsport fan, or are looking to learn more about the sport and the trade behind racing then this site has everything you’ll ever need.